Donut of Shame/The Secret Box Connection Edit
Patrick's birthday is near Christmas. SpongeBob set up a tea party for Patrick. When Patrick was at his birthday party, SpongeBob invited tons of friends until SpongeBob brought out a bottle of beer. Patrick and all the other guests chanted at SpongeBob to drink the entire beer bottle. SpongeBob started to feel dizzy. He danced on his table and prankcalled everyone else he knew. Patrick, unaware that his best friend was drunk, decided to take a photo of this moment. SpongeBob felt so dizzy that he said "A donut this nice could really make a guy happy!" before passing out. Patrick ordered another bottle of beer and drank the entire bottle just like his best friend and passed out on SpongeBob's kitchen ceiling. Later on, Patrick put the photo of SpongeBob in a box he calls "The Secret Box"
The Seven Deadly Sins TheoryEdit
It is believed that each of the main characters of SpongeBob SquarePants were based around the "Seven Deadly Sins". They are:
- SpongeBob: Lust
- Patrick: Sloth
- Squidward: Wrath
- Mr. Krabs: Greed
- Plankton: Envy
- Sandy Cheeks: Pride
- Gary: Gluttony
SpongeBob Suicide Theory Edit
In the episode "SpongeHenge" SpongeBob loses his best friend and loses the Krusty Krab in a windstorm. Spongebob has a hard decision to make; Either commit suicide or try to go back to Bikini Bottom. The answer is suicide. So Spongebob goes to the Island seen in "Pressure" and dies of suffocation. Spongebob suddenly wakes up; in heaven. He asks King Neptune if he could have his own personal heaven so he could play. Neptune says 'yes'. So the episodes that follow "SpongeHenge" are actually just Spongebob playing in his personal version of heaven.
The Security Footage Theory Edit
In the double episode Truth or Square, SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr Krabs walk into a room showing cameras of each of the main characters' houses. Mr Krabs puts the footage of the characters together to create one of the episodes. He also makes things up. Here are some exaples:
1. Neptune and his family don't exist. This is just what Mr Krabs thinks Neptune looks like
2.The constant destruction in Bikini Bottom is just exaggerated items falling off shelves or fragile jars dropping or broken items
So Mr Krabs is a video editor on things that don't exist.
The Drug TheoryEdit
This theory states that the five main characters of the show are each drug addicts, each addicted to a different drug. These are:
- Spongebob: Shrooms. Spongebob has a wild imagination, similar to the mindset of someone tripping on shrooms. He can go from extreme happiness (good trip) to complete despair and fear (bad trip). He is also usually very happy as shrooms create euphoria.
- Patrick: Marijuana. Patrick is usually always laid-back, relaxed, and has a relatively positive outlook on life, shown in the episode Spongebob Gets Fired. He also eats a lot, as marijuana users experience a phenomenon known as 'the munchies' after smoking marijuana.
- Squidward: Heroin. According to this site, heroin abusers have many behavioral tendencies matching Squidward's personal traits. These include lying or other deceptive behavior, bad performance in jobs and avoided eye contact. Also he is constantly moody and upset.
- Mr. Krabs: Cocaine. According to the same site listed above, cocaine users can be irritable and paranoid, like Mr. Krabs. For the paranoid trait, this can be observed in A New Leaf, an episode where Plankton stops trying to steal his recipe. He is also very intense.
- Sandy : Against them.As you know,Sandy can get very annoyed when patrick or spongebob come over,mostly because they are hyped up on drugs.In the episode "Squidtastic Voyage" Squidward was playing the clarinet and gets the reed stuck in this throat, given he had shot up some heroin.Spongebob and Patrick come and want to help him out but Sandy is rather annoyed with patrick operating the matchinery inside of Squidwards body, due to the factt Patrick is high and Spongebob couldn't operate very well due to shrooms.
The Death TheoryEdit
The reason why Spongebob has changed at season 3 because in The Movie he dies. Since Sponges can asexually reproduce babies that are clones it is quite possible that Spongebob's baby replaced Spongebob which is why Spongebob never changed even though by then he would be 29 years old. This also explains why Spongebob is stupid because he is only 10-11 years old. This also explains why Mr Krabs is more greedy because he is more manipulative over Spongebob because Spongebob is young. Squidward is more angry and grumpy because he is upset he was so close to spending the rest of his life without Spongebob.